It’s been a bit of a crazy week since my last Me post.
Here’s a few happenings though.
1. My body is still not back to normal. I’m pretty sure I could pass as 5 months pregnant with all the bloating I’m experiencing. Not fun.
2. Since I woke up at 4:30pm I’ve sent 18 text messages, did 3 loads of laundry, cooked dinner, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned the kitchen, clipped coupons, showered, gave E a bath, and read some Harry Potter (Prisoner of Azkaban) to X.
3. All the above was possible because X did not have Hit the Road tonight. Not having to drive 1.5 hrs back and forth tonight makes me very happy.
4. I forgot to mention anything about Survivor last week….I’m so thrilled Russel didn’t win. What a loser. I’m fairly happy with Sandra winning it but I think Parvati deserved it the most.
5. 1 week from Sunday Ryan and I are getting baptized at our church. More on this later!
6. 2 weeks from Saturday we go to Indiana.
7. 3 weeks from Sunday X leaves to go to summer camp. (oops…that’s not really about me)
8. 4 weeks from Sunday I leave to go to New York City with Angela
9. June is a very busy month. I can’t wait for the fun to start.
10. Today, May 26, is the 4 year anniversary of having this home.
[taken May 2006]
My house was everything to me 4 years ago. It represented getting what I wanted at a time in life I couldn’t get the one thing I truly wanted: children. God’s been working on me a lot in the past 4 years.
And now, its just a house.
A house that takes forever to clean and costs a lot of money.